- Afford a safe and enjoyable beach experience for all.
- Preserve and protect the environment that we all love. Promote the preservation and availability of natural resources for the benefit of members.
- Encourage our members’ social and civic interaction through, when possible, a summer beach party and a members’ cocktail party, along with communications to members of activities and civic concerns.
WE DO THE FOLLOWING:
- Regular preventive maintenance of pathways and steps leading to the beach and ongoing repairs when needed.
- Maintain parking lot locks, provide keys to members, and replace chains as needed.
- Provide, update, and maintain MBPOA signage.
- Organize beach and property cleanups. Board Directors participate, and volunteers from the member base are requested to volunteer.
- Organize a beach party for MBPOA Members when possible (COVID times a notable exception). We provide manpower, food, and beverages. Board Directors do the work of planning, setting up & breaking down, cleaning up, purchasing supplies, serving, and providing smiles. We very much request and encourage members to volunteer to help with this fantastic social event.
Organize a cocktail party in the fall for MBPOA Members and their guests.
- Retain when needed representation to protect the property rights of the MBPOA-owned property
Interface with local Government and other Civic Organizations
- Engage with our local government to understand laws and possible developments impacting the property rights of our Association.